The onboarding expectations of bank customers for digital interactions are fast changing. Previously, the internet was seen as a way to make existing interactions easier and faster. These days, any non-digital interactions are regarded as a nuisance – After all, why should opening a bank account be harder and slower than registering a social media account?
More and more countries allow the use of innovative technologies such as video conferencing, face recognition, biometrics etc. Banks should capitalize on these technological developments and change their cumbersome and often paper-based onboarding processes to more seamless and modern digital journeys. Major players have already adopted various exciting technologies, and are in the process of moving their KYC and onboarding into mobile channels. Essentially, this conference will serve as a business networking platform which will highlight the journey towards digital onboarding taken by various banks, and the existing challenges and opportunities for the business.
With the input of professionals and experienced speakers, our forum will give you the opportunity to focus on the following critically important topics:
- Making KYC portable: distant dream or near future?
- Current influence of GDPR in the onboarding process
- Direct digital interface with customers
- Baby steps of compliance in e-KYC & eID
- Accelerating the power of customers: self-service onboarding
- Digital identity strategies in mobile onboarding operations
- Customers omni-channel experience in digital context
- Digital onboarding, RPA, AI
- MDM tools in PSD2 transition
- How can banks increase customer trust?
- Battling obstacles to fully automated digital onboarding
- Recent challenges and updates in bank digitization