3 – 4th December 2020, Interactive Online Conference
The Digital Transformation is driving monumental changes across financial institutions. With the exponential increase in the amount of data handled, changing customer demands, pressures from Covid-19 and new innovative technologies such as Cloud, AI and Blockchain, Enterprise Architecture are having to manage seismic shifts within the industry.
In is in this environment that we bring together senior executives from leading institutions across the Americas and Europe for two days of discuss on the key technological and strategical challenges faced and the solutions that will continue to allow the industry to innovate and thrive.
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Enterprise Architecture experts from financial industries to discuss a broad range of current topics critical to enterprise architecture, such as:
- Agile and collaborative Enterprise Architecture
- Aligning Enterprise Architecture with business goals
- Digital transformation
- Developing your Cloud first strategy – benefits, difficulties and managing security
- The role of EA in a Big Data environment
- API and Open banking
- Enterprise Architecture at scale
- Compliance to developing regulation
- Using Enterprise Architecture to drive innovation
- Customer expectations driving change
- System integration and modernization
- The impact of disruptive technologies on Enterprise Architecture – AI, Cloud, Blockchain