The role of the facility & real estate manager has changed dramatically in the last few years. No longer do facility professionals hold a passive position within the company, but have now risen to key strategical figures who very much have a seat at the table. This development has been driven by a number of key factors including hybrid working, developments in workplace culture and shifting business requirements, all of which have been catalyzed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Facility managers are now in a position where they can drive real change within their organization and create value for the business, it’s employees and the customer and to do this they must learn to harness the new digital tools and data management strategies available to them to upskill their teams and implement strategies for the future.
Therefore, it is with this understanding that TBM Group brings our cross industry panel of experts to our TBM Direct platform to discuss the following key topics:
- Successfully delivering activity based facilities and providing ‘Facility Management as a Service’
- How to harness the power of data & analytics in facility management
- Lessons from returning to the office during the Covid-19 pandemic
- How to successfully manage your hybrid work strategy with advanced data management
- Increasing the strategic influence of the facility manager to deliver greater operational & business value
- A deep dive into successfully ‘rightsizing’ your real estate to match business requirements
- How to support employee flexibility whilst delivering on business objectives
- Successfully meeting sustainability targets with effective facility management
- Supporting collaboration & nurturing workplace community in the new office environment
- Harnessing the power of new innovative technologies to revolutionize Facility Management
- Renegotiating real estate contracts for a flexible future