16-17th September 2021 / Online Interactive Conference
The decarbonization of the transport sector and particularly the mass deployment of electric vehicles will be one of the most important challenges for the decades to come. A well-established charging network insures greater electric vehicle driving distance, relieves range anxiety and improves grid stability. Electric Vehicles will become a reality and increasingly relevant in the future, and they require utilities and car manufacturers to strategically position themselves from early on to access this opportunity. Energy Market has to supply reliable and widely available smart charging infrastructure: providing flexibility can become essential for companies to attract new customers and diversify their revenue streams.
This time TBM Evolution Group event will enable participants to debate in the most concerning challenges and trends in the industry including following important topics:
- Seamlessly incorporating EV charging to the grid
- Integrating renewable energy into the EV charging infrastructure
- New technologies and methodologies for EV charging infrastructure
- Regulatory requirements, guidelines and standardized protocols
- Optimizing the charging infrastructure