Inflation has had a massive impact on individuals and companies around the globe this year. Today’s corporate governance and regulatory environment demand management to demonstrate adequate controls over all functions that impact financial reporting, including contractual relationships. More efficient and effective contract processes and controls represent an important way for companies to make their business better.
Organisations with capable people and robust processes can gain a competitive advantage through savings, value improvement, full value extraction and flexibility in contract delivery.
We will be focusing on a broad range of topics such as:
- Analysing the impacts of inflation and what it means for your company
- Entering the new era of involvement from lawyers to drive business
- EU Data Policy & Security Legislation
- Defining best practices for cross-border arbitration
- Ensuring Business Continuity with increased remote working and Digitalization
- Best practices in navigating Geopolitical Risks and ensuring continuous stability
- Using AI to streamline processes and minimize risks
- Investing time and energy into your company’s culture to ultimately boost your work