Nowadays, the growing importance of indirect tax cannot be ignored especially in the environment characterized by digital globalization in which multinational companies must operate. Knowing the VAT rules and all the requirements to comply with all regulatory standards of the particular country or the whole region is a crucial thing for every successful business. However, in the world of constantly emerging challenges, the greater complexity of organisational structures and the geography of business operations make control, compliance and optimisation of indirect tax management increasingly difficult to manage.
TBM’s 3rd annual conference will bring you the opportunity to discuss with other tax professionals across different industries a broad range of current topics focusing on key challenges within different areas of indirect tax such as:
- Spain’s SII real-time electronic VAT reporting system
- VAT implications of transfer pricing adjustments
- Indirect tax management in the digitalized world
- Action VAT plan – On the road to the Single VAT Area
- VAT control framework – How to detect, manage and improve
- Discussing Brexit and implications on VAT and Customs
- New VAT regime in GCC – Doing business with Saudi Arabia or UAE and the first implications regarding VAT
TBM Evolution Team is providing an exclusive platform for professionals to network and benchmark with industry peers, as well as a business environment that encourages deeper discussion of the topics that prioritizes quality over quantity and creates an overall more valuable experience for the attendees.