18-19 June 2020, ONLINE CONFERENCE
(Option to attend in person in Amsterdam, Netherlands)
As a result of the unfolding worldwide Coronavirus pandemic, at TBM Group we have decided to move the eCommerce & Digital Engagement for FMCG conference to the virtual world. This, both for the general safety of our attendees as well as the ongoing global restrictions on travel.
In these difficult times for all areas of business, such events can at least help break the isolation that the coronavirus has imposed on everyone globally, whilst at the same time broadening the possibility of online attendance to professionals from Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Whilst we hope to welcome all industry professionals to our regular ‘real world’ events in the not too distant future, until then we aim to provide platforms for business learning, information-sharing, debate and networking in a virtual setting.
TBM Group will continue to monitor the situation extremely closely and will of course reintroduce ‘real world’ forums when the situation is deemed safe for all our speakers, delegates and sponsors.
E-commerce is reshaping the global retail market. Since the turn of the century, online shopping has boomed as internet access has reached all corners of the world and smartphones have quickly become an intrinsic part in the lives of billions of people. While global companies like Amazon and Alibaba are well known around the world, the rise of e-commerce is providing exciting growth opportunities for hundreds of thousands of companies in all shapes and sizes, from major bricks-and-mortar players through to tiny cottage industries. E-commerce has opened up a whole new shopping world, providing hundreds of millions of consumers with access to much greater assortment and value opportunities, and helping to satisfy their increasing demand for convenience. Today, e-commerce across multiple categories like Fashion, Electronics, FMCG and others account for about US$2.8 trilliona, some 10% of the global retail market. Growing at an estimated 20% a year, e-commerce shows no signs of slowing, and by 2020 it is likely to be worth in excess of US$4 trillion.
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Ecommerce and digital engagement experts from the FMCG industry to discuss a broad range of current topics, such as:
- Building an omnichannel experience strategy: the only way to stay ahead
- Special Session: Growing your business and value via Facebook and Instagram
- Maximizing profitability through pureplayers and eretailers
- Innovation in mobile-centric ecommerce
- How a global brand grows in the digital era of local relevance
- B2B customer engagement for long term commercial relationship
- Integrating online sales, marketing and distribution strategies with brick and mortar stores
- Bringing Digital Innovation to Scale
- A company that is becoming an economy – How Alibaba deepens the relation with its 755 million customers and helps brands grow their business in Asia
- Online content and digital storytelling
- Fostering loyalty or Does loyalty exist in the 21 century ecommerce?
- Building a sustainable brand for attracting sustainable consumers