Globally the onboarding process is becoming more complex, especially when factoring in all different requirements based on regions, client types, business lines and products. Due to the many banks’ struggles to provide a first-class client experience that is hassle-free whilst maintaining tight controls as they need to be compliant with all the existing and new regulations, this event will serve as a two-day business and networking platform for a mix of technology, operations/business, compliance professionals and the key decision-makers to gather and explore strategies on end-to-end client onboarding process improvements.
With ever increasing scrutiny from regulators and rapidly-changing regulatory landscape, financial institutions are investing heavily in technology and looking to upgrade their onboarding platforms to ensure processes are flexible enough to adapt to changes for future regulations. Our 4th Annual Global Client Onboarding and Data Management conference continues to be the only global event focusing on client onboarding processes, opportunities and challenges specifically in the Corporate, Investment and Private banking sectors.
With the input of professionals and experienced speakers, our forum will give you the opportunity to focus on the following critically important topics:
- A tale of Two Rules – AML and GDPR
- Reinforcing your AML and CTF approaches
- Aligning KYC strategies with the digital transformation
- Automating and enhancing the Client Lifecycle Management
- Is blockchain-enabled KYC the answer for US banks?
- Overcoming the current challenges of client data privacy
- Transformative law: the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
- How AI & Interoperability provide E2E Global Client Onboarding
- Has Big Data got even Bigger?
- Introduction of e-KYC and Digital Identity strategies
- Empowering client data services and harmonization
- Current challenges and concerns of New FINCEN Beneficial Ownership