As global supply chains continue to grow and increase in complexity, the manner in which companies’ manage and analyze the data they are receiving can have a tremendous effect on their wider operations and profit. Industry 4.0 and developing technologies are fundamentally changing the way we view supply chains, and advanced technologies are opening up huge possibilities for those who are able to harness the new tools available.
For supply chain, the future is now and all companies must adapt to AI, automation, blockchain and big data to gain control of their operations and allow for wider digital transformation and optimized processes. When technology is combined with traditional issues such as staffing, changing customer requirements and current issues faced with Brexit & Trade Wars it can be a key area of transformation and one in which companies are now directing a large proportion of their energy.
Therefore TBM Evolution Group brings you two days of the latest, in depth discussion from a range of key industry experts to give you the insight and understanding into what the current state, and future of supply chain optimization holds.
Topics included cover:
- Guaranteeing the agility of your Supply Chain
- Improving forecast accuracy
- Best-practice in Big Data management
- The role of AI in Supply Chain Management
- Outsourcing vs on-shoring
- Cost-efficient performance measurement
- Market and economic challenges
- Planning and predictive models
- Becoming demand data-driven
- The potential for blockchain technology across your SCM capabilities
- Supplier management and performance measurement
- How to get full stakeholder buy-in
- Understanding the fast-changing needs of today’s increasingly demanding client
- Identifying & managing Risk in your SCM