The role of the compounder is extremely important in the whole Production Cycle of PVC, as very few companies have an in-house compounding system and more often rely on external companies for the production of granules which then are turned into the final product. Moreover, the compounder is the link in the chain that allows finding the right balance and compromise between the polymer and the chemicals, in order to produce an effective, performing and competitive material.
The role of the compounder is gaining more and more importance in the PVC Production Cycle; therefore, it is important to have an event that sums up what is happening in and around the sector, what are the future trends and how to tackle the challenges.
Thus, our PVC Compounding & Production Cycle forum will give you the opportunity to share perspectives on the key issues with PVC professionals from companies from across the PVC sector.
We will be focusing on a broad range of topics such as:
- Defining Best Practices to Advance Circularity
- Impact of Energy Costs on PVC Producers in Europe
- Sorting & Recycling Post-Consumer PVC
- Furthering Sustainability Efforts through Reducing Carbon Emissions
- Developments in Flame Retardant and Fire Resistant Cables
- Consumption of Bio-Based Additives for PVC in EU-27
- Developments with REACH and an Outlook for 2023
The TBM Evolution Team is providing an exclusive platform for professionals to network and benchmark with industry peers, as well as a business environment that encourages deeper discussion of the topics that prioritizes quality over quantity and creates an overall more valuable experience for the attendees.