18-19 June 2020, ONLINE CONFERENCE
(Option to attend in person in Munich, Germany)
As a result of the unfolding worldwide coronavirus pandemic, at TBM Group we have decided to move the 5th Annual Global Forum B2B Ecommerce & Digital Engagement for Manufacturers conference to the virtual world. This, both for the general safety of our attendees as well as the ongoing global restrictions on travel.
In these difficult times for all areas of business, such events can at least help break the isolation that the coronavirus has imposed on everyone globally, whilst at the same time broadening the possibility of online attendance to professionals from Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Whilst we hope to welcome all industry professionals to our regular ‘real world’ events in the not too distant future, until then we aim to provide platforms for business learning, information-sharing, debate and networking in a virtual setting.
TBM Group will continue to monitor the situation extremely closely and will of course reintroduce ‘real world’ forums when the situation is deemed safe for all our speakers, delegates and sponsors.
E-commerce is a rapidly growing industry, which has skyrocketed in recent years. As the B2B shopping experience continues to evolve, B2B buyers expect an experience that’s easy-to-use and makes their job easier. That’s why modern B2B eCommerce platforms are rapidly adapting in order to give B2B buyers the ultimate self-serving buying experience that will keep them re-purchasing for years to come.
Therefore in an intensely competitive industry with rapid advances in technology, companies must keep up and evolve rapidly to meet the demands of this rapidly growing market. In our fifth in this series of events, we aim to help senior-level B2B stakeholders learn to maximize digital sales and customer loyalty while complementing offline channel profitability.
Topics covered include:
- Incorporating content marketing into the ecommerce platform
- Predictive maintenance as part of the aftermarket service
- Data driven marketing
- Optimizing your buying and aftermarket channel
- Best-practice data integration
- Optimizing your online architecture
- The role of IoT in B2B ecommerce
- Maximising the value of your data through best-practice data integration
- Customer journey – from B2B digital communication activities to customer focused ecommerce solutions
- Implementing an end customer configurator into your online platform
- Extending your digital platforms to the edge