E-commerce is reshaping the global retail market. Since the turn of the century, online shopping has boomed as internet access has reached all corners of the world and smartphones have quickly become an intrinsic part in the lives of billions of people. While global companies like Amazon and Alibaba are well known around the world, the rise of e-commerce is providing exciting growth opportunities for hundreds of thousands of companies in all shapes and sizes, from major bricks-and-mortar players through to tiny cottage industries. E-commerce has opened up a whole new shopping world, providing hundreds of millions of consumers with access to much greater assortment and value opportunities, and helping to satisfy their increasing demand for convenience.
- Establishing and managing a successful e-commerce business model
- Best practice logistics strategies and overcoming delivery challenges
- Mobile-centric ecommerce strategies
- Best practices in social media strategies and customer engagement
- Fostering customer loyalty
- A special session on maximizing your profits with Amazon
- A focus on expanding your omnichannel capabilities