TBM is proud to present the Fifth Annual Electrification and Battery Development for Non-Road Applications conference, which aims to present effective solutions for the main challenges that the industry is currently facing.
The event will cover such essential topics as designing and implementing innovative strategies for electrification, properly educating your customer on electrification, effectively employing battery technology, and much more. The conference will host different industries that will provide the audience with detailed insight into innovative content and valuable case studies. The participants at the event will be able to gain a great number of perspectives on sustainable and efficient batteries and vehicles while drawing lessons from new solutions that can speed up and simplify the transition to a cleaner future.
This event will feature:
- Electrification as an absolute must of today: Meeting fossil-free targets by 2030
- Ensuring compliance with specific emission standards
- Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles: Forecasts for NRMM
- Charging infrastructure
- Maximizing reliability
- End-Of-Life battery treatment
- Mastering the NRMM hybridization process
- Minimizing the costs of electrification
- Effective thermal management for NRMM
- Sustainable battery usage
- Robustness and productivity