Due to the ever-evolving regulatory landscape, financial institutions need to develop their onboarding process accordingly.
Specifically, this conference aims to stimulate a debate on how to combine the use of fast-developing technologies and data offerings, alongside human advice.
High-level banking professionals from all over Europe will gather and exchange their views on the following crucial topics:
- Aiming for a holistic approach to onboarding process
- How to implement an effective industry cooperation for client onboarding
- Successfully reducing the threat of AML
- Implementing AI as an integral part of your onboarding activities
- E2E Customer Lifecycle Management framework
- Effective data management
- Leveraging Due Diligence and KYC tools
- How can you leverage your onboarding process across all channels?
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements
- The potential of developing technologies
- Looking at Customer Experience Management as a key added value
- Ensuring full compliance to developing sanctions regulation
- How do you foster efficient collaboration among different Departments?