4-5 June 2020, ONLINE CONFERENCE
(Option to attend in person in London, UK)
As a result of the unfolding worldwide Coronavirus pandemic, at TBM Group we have decided to move the 6th Annual Global Client and Data Management conference to the virtual world. This, both for the general safety of our attendees as well as the ongoing global restrictions on travel.
In these difficult times for all areas of business, such events can at least help break the isolation that the coronavirus has imposed on everyone globally, whilst at the same time broadening the possibility of online attendance to professionals from Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Whilst we hope to welcome all industry professionals to our regular ‘real world’ events in the not too distant future, until then we aim to provide platforms for business learning, information-sharing, debate and networking in a virtual setting.
TBM Group will continue to monitor the situation extremely closely and will of course reintroduce ‘real world’ forums when the situation is deemed safe for all our speakers, delegates and sponsors.
Due to the ever-evolving regulatory landscape, financial institutions need to develop their onboarding process accordingly.
Specifically, this conference aims to stimulate a debate on how to combine the use of fast-developing technologies and data offerings, alongside human advice.
High-level banking professionals from all over Europe will gather and exchange their views on the following crucial topics:
- Aiming for a holistic approach to onboarding process
- How to implement an effective industry cooperation for client onboarding
- Successfully reducing the threat of AML
- Implementing AI as an integral part of your onboarding activities
- E2E Customer Lifecycle Management framework
- Effective data management
- Leveraging Due Diligence and KYC tools
- How can you leverage your onboarding process across all channels?
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements
- The potential of developing technologies
- Looking at Customer Experience Management as a key added value
- Ensuring full compliance to developing sanctions regulation
- How do you foster efficient collaboration among different Departments?