Inspections are critical across industries to ensure optimal production, quality outcomes, safety, environmental protection, and compliance with regulations. This is especially true for asset-heavy industries such as chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, power generation and refinery sectors. The equipment of thermal power plants, refineries, chemical & petrochemical plants around the world operate at high temperature, leading to different degradation mechanisms, and the rate of accumulation of this damage is not that easy to predict. One of the main industry challenges is represented by corrosion that often leads to significant operation and maintenance costs which continue to rise.
The event creates a platform for operators and contractor companies from Oil & Gas, Chemical/Petrochemical, and Power Generation industries to come together and share their experiences, challenges and solutions for inspecting and monitoring the condition of the assets. Over the two days you will have the opportunity to discuss a broad range of current topics crucial for industrial inspections and corrosion management:
- A focus on the importance of the Human factor in asset integrity management
- Challenges with top of line corrosion in full well stream pipelines
- A scrutiny of the latest developments in corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Innovative strategies for pipeline corrosion prevention
- Asset integrity management: Aligning integrity operating windows (IOWs) with risk-based inspection (RBI)
- Holistic approach towards achieving almost zero corrosion in pipelines
- Ensuring personal and process safety
- Best practice in asset & equipment management
- The future of industrial inspections: Will remote inspection become the new normal?
- Choosing the best strategy to improve energy pipeline asset management system
- Oil & gas pipelines: A focus on changing usages and challenges
- Efficient data management: The key to a successful industrial inspection
- A focus on cutting-edge non-destructive testing (NDT) methods