This autumn TBM Group is staging the 6th Annual Strategic Indirect Tax & VAT Compliance event which this year will certainly be the most interesting ever. We will be focusing on themes including digitization, e-invoicing, ecommerce, VAT risk and VAT harmonization.
- Establishing and developing a best-practice e-invoicing framework
- Effectively meeting EU and national reporting demands
- Comprehensive strategies for effectively increasing digitization across the VAT and Indirect Tax
- Exploring the prospects for EU VAT harmonization
- Building a resilient and agile Indirect Tax Function in challenging times
- Developing an Indirect Tax Technology strategy in light of increased VAT data requirements
- Managing the complexities of VAT in eCommerce
- Building a solid business case for Indirect Tax Technology
Today’s hugely volatile environment poses massive challenges for the VAT function. Moreover, the VAT function is always striving to remain compliant with the constantly developing national and international regulatory regimes. A big area of focus for all VAT and Indirect Tax departments is the quest to modernize the tax processes and systems and of course this is done through increased digitization of the VAT tax function in order to make tax data more transparent, easily accessible and thus less open to tax evasion.
Also, since every single country in the EU has its own tax system there is a huge effort from EU to harmonize the systems and create a Single VAT Area. Thus, the proposed regulatory changes on the EU level are also heading towards the direction of creating in the future one unified VAT area.
This TBM Evolution event will enable participants to discuss and share best practice to optimize the efficiency and performance of their VAT and Indirect Tax functions.