Globally the onboarding process is becoming more complex, especially when factoring in all different requirements based on regions, client types, business lines and products. Due to the many banks’ struggles to provide a first-class client experience that is hassle-free whilst maintaining tight controls as they need to be compliant with all the existing and new regulations, especially in times of every day changing frameworks.
Specifically, this conference aims to stimulate a debate on how to combine the use of fast-developing technologies and data offerings, alongside human advice.
High-level banking professionals from all over Europe will gather and exchange their views on the following crucial topics:
- Best practice in ensuring sanctions compliance
- Examining current onboarding framework
- Excellence in fraud risk management in client onboarding process
- A focus on the pandemic impact on client onboarding process
- A focus on developing digital onboarding strategies
- Excellence in Due Diligence & KYC process
- Compliance regulatory outlook: global and regional
- Developing digital transformations in AML procedures