Master Data Management is essential to the Life Sciences. Given the exponential growth in the amount of data handled by life science organizations they must have a clear master data strategy in place to allow them to not only meet essential regulatory requirements, but also to gain maximum value from their data by driving improvements in the likes of customer management, R&D and supply chain.
Therefore TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to hear from leading experts in Master Data Management from across the life sciences to help you address your own challenges, with our speakers sharing their expertise in building a strong, foundational Master Data Management strategy that will ensure ongoing data quality maintenance and drive operational efficiencies in your organization for years to come.
So do join us to hear our industry experts speak on the following key topics:
- Master Data’s role in supporting digital transformation
- Connecting data & people: A deep dive into the operational side of MDM
- Opportunities in IDMP: Creating value beyond compliance
- Developing lean & efficient governance structures for maximum competitive advantage
- Leveraging data & providing value in a complex legacy environment
- Utilizing master data as a tool to drive innovation in the Life Sciences
- Successfully enforcing effective master data governance