It’s vital for every DSO to evolve and continue to ensure security of supply and quality service. It’s important to address the most pressing issues for the industry ageing infrastructure, building long-term network strategies and investment plans, increasing integration of renewable energy sources, and the increasing pressure to digitize data and business processes in order to understand how we can improve our asset management methodology.
This conference will present innovative strategies on data analytics, remote condition monitoring, and management of aging infrastructure, strategic investment planning and more. Industry leading experts will be sharing their knowledge and experience in how to reach the highest level of efficiency and flexibility and at the same time to guaranteeing security and reliability for your smart grid operation.
Join us in June for this excellent opportunity to share insights and gain perspectives on innovative Asset Management strategies and discuss a broad range of important topics, such as:
- Cost optimization
- Compliance to national and international regulatory requirements
- Responsive risk management strategies
- Data analytics as a way to improve asset management
- Managing uncertainty in investments for asset management
- Upgrading grid infrastructure: Smart investment in flexibility measures
- Scrutinizing the role of distributed energy resources in asset management