The legal profession is undergoing a technological revolution which will transform and drive innovation across all areas involved in the provision of legal services. What are the strategic requirements and commercial implications of artificial intelligence within individual organisations, be they legal counsels or legal practices?
Where will the benefits lie? Moreover, what are the competency expectations and what will be the ROI?
This event will bring together legal professionals from across Europe, Russia/CIS and the Middle East for an extremely interesting two days for all those involved in ensuring their legal function/practice is keeping pace with the vast cost and operational efficiencies provided by Artificial Intelligence in these fast-evolving times.
Topics covered include:
- Impact of AI on the structure of the legal
- Deciding what, where, when, why and how to automate
- Implementing AI in the legal function/practice
- Process restructuring through AI implementation
- Operational risk management and mitigation
- Development and implementation of smart algorithms
- How are we using technology? Can we be using it more effectively?
- Hidden social and ethical dangers
- Effective change management
- Compliance to the developing regulatory
- regimes relating to AI
- HR/Personnel implications
- Extracting the full potential from your data
- Obtaining stake-holder buy-in
- LegalTech solutions