Almost every day we find firms and organisations of all sizes in the news for an infinite variety of reasons. The ability to convey a positive message in the face of sometimes overwhelming negative coverage is key in the damage limitation, both financially and in terms of corporate reputation. Indeed, the way in which an organization communicates during a crisis can be a definitive factor as to the very survival of a company.
Moreover, in recent years Social Media and had a huge impact on the Corp Communications function and how it’s managed. It has also increased the pressure on Corporate Communications to get it right – Recent case studies have only too clearly demonstrated how companies can get it wrong.
This event will bring together Corporate Communications professionals from across Europe, Russia/CIS and the Middle East to discuss the critical issues impacting this increasingly important business function in a fast-changing communications environment.
- Corp Communications & corporate strategy
- Best practice in reputation management
- Social media management
- Internal communications for change management
- Crisis communication
- Tools and strategies for social media
- The overcrowded information world
- Corporate communication in a globalised, multicultural environment
- Content development strategies
- Internal communications & employee engagement