Project sites are full of data. Tons of data generated during all phases of the construction project which present big opportunities for improving project performance, have better estimations, mitigate financial and safety risks. However, AEC industry is lagging behind when it comes to data use. Recently, especially with the spread of pandemic, AEC firms have understood the importance of adopting technologies and digital transformation. There are examples of adoption of robotics, drones, augmented reality, and other digital tech in the industry. However, the foundation for the digital transformation is a solid data management and data analytics strategy and implementation. AEC industry is thriving towards digitalization and so lessons must be learn on how to effectively utilize new technology with the help of data and analytics.
That is why the industry will gather to discuss:
- Success and mess-ups when implementing data-driven culture
- Defining the strategy and how to get buy-in in your data analytics roadmap
- Data governance, data quality: how to standardize and make data accessible
- Opportunities for cross-industrial cooperation on Project Data
- Maturing your data strategy to include predictive insights
- How to use data science for construction scheduling and prediction of risk delays, and more
Cross-industry cooperation on sharing and managing construction data is a key to success. Our conference plays a role of a platform where AEC firms can discuss the opportunity to work together. The conference agenda designed in a well-balanced way covering a range of topics from a strategic point of view all the way down to technical implementation.