Electrification has become more critical than ever, since electrification of commercial and industrial transportation is helping to curb carbon emissions. Different national governments are facilitating the transition to truck and bus electrification with constantly developing national and international regulatory requirements promoting electric vehicle deployment. Apart from that, a growing number of manufacturers are now focusing on developing fuel cell and battery electric vehicles with the batter vehicle range capabilities.
Thus electrification and battery development should be one of the vital tasks to for a bas and trucks manufacturers. The key challenges which companies have to deal with once they decide to set up the electrification model arise in charging infrastructure, implementation of suitable battery technologies to match the needs of the user, battery recycling, etc.
- New and developing electrification technologies
- Growing the charging infrastructure to accelerate E-mobility
- Focusing on fuel-cells across the bus and truck sectors
- Ensuring compliance to specific emission standards
- Increasing the flexibility of EVs vis-a-vis different charging power levels
- Educating our customer on electrification and battery usage