The IT Architecture/Framework of an organisation is continuously evolving, particularly in a growing enterprise. This is due to developing technologies, increased business activities, new markets, cyber threats, regulatory demands etc. Ensuring that the IT infrastructure is in line with the business activities and objectives is fundamental to the competitiveness of an organisation.
This event will bring together Enterprise Architecture professionals from across Europe, Russia/CIS and the Middle East for an extremely interesting two days for all those involved in ensuring their organisations’ EA is keeping pace with the technological, business and regulatory changes and demands of these fast-evolving times.
Topics covered include:
- Enterprise Architecture for the new and developing financial services ecosystem
- Maximising the flexibility and agility of your Enterprise Architecture
- Fast-developing & disruptive technologies
- Alignment with business activities
- Cyber security
- Greater process optimization through advancements in RPA and AI
- Cloud computing
- Architecture-led strategy & planning
- Compliance to financial regulation
- Big and Smart Data
- Risk management
- IT regulation and compliance
- Enterprise Architecture for ever increasing customer self-service