Due to the ever-evolving economic and social landscape, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises’ banking needs are changing dramatically, and the banks’ responses need to develop accordingly.
Specifically, this conference aims to stimulate a debate on how to combine innovative digital and data offerings, alongside human advice.
High-level banking professionals from all over Europe will gather and exchange their views on the following crucial topics:
- Setting up an efficient SME banking ecosystem
- Digital bank for business as an effective platform for services distribution
- Open banking as an SME banking growth lever
- Excellence in the SME market segmentation process
- X-boarder SME payment services needs and reality
- Digital Transformation of B2B Sales Management
- From a product-centered to a SME customer-obsessed approach
- Leveraging digital-only banks and FinTechs
- Understanding the fast-changing needs of today’s SME client
- How to successfully manage your SME team
- Bringing your omnichannel strategy to the next level
- New wave of innovation in SME banking
- What does End-to-End CX for SMEs entail?