4-5 June 2020, ONLINE CONFERENCE
(Option to attend in person in London, UK)
As a result of the unfolding worldwide coronavirus pandemic, at TBM Group we have decided to move the Global Forum Excellence in Corporate IT Audit conference to the virtual world. This, both for the general safety of our attendees as well as the ongoing global restrictions on travel.
In these difficult times for all areas of business, such events can at least help break the isolation that the coronavirus has imposed on everyone globally, whilst at the same time broadening the possibility of online attendance to professionals from Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Whilst we hope to welcome all industry professionals to our regular ‘real world’ events in the not too distant future, until then we aim to provide platforms for business learning, information-sharing, debate and networking in a virtual setting.
TBM Group will continue to monitor the situation extremely closely and will of course reintroduce ‘real world’ forums when the situation is deemed safe for all our speakers, delegates and sponsors.
As every organization becomes increasingly reliant on IT, the scope of damage in the event of a security breach or system failure becomes ever-more severe. Every size and type of organization is under threat, and it is crucial that organizations continually evaluate and evolve their security defenses.
IT audit is an essential component in safe-guarding an organizations information systems by identifying weaknesses before they become a threat. Not only does IT audit identify vulnerabilities, it also ensures that IT systems are keeping pace with the commercial needs of the business.
However, many organizations overlook the vital role of the IT audit, and the need for more expertise and knowledge in this area is continually growing. Hence, our Excellence in Corporate IT Audit conference brings together leading experts in IT audit from across all industries to share experience and expertise in this vital area.
Topics covered include:
- Lessons learnt from the cyber internal audit of the Galileo Program
- Addressing the need for improved skills and competencies of IT auditors
- Strengthening partnership between IT internal audit and IT teams
- Implementing a successful data driven audit
- Evaluating IT audit standards and frameworks
- Auditing RPA solutions
- Minimizing cyber threats through employee education
- Auditing security of your security tools
- Successfully auditing DevOps processes
- Performance measurement and evaluation
- Examining the value of internal vs external IT audit