26-27 November, 2020, Online Interactive Conference
The COVID-19 pandemic has damaged almost all industries. Complete financial and treasury crisis management and disaster recovery is vital for almost all corporates. Revenues have been decimated and yet the costs and financial obligations remain, such as debt to banks, employee salaries, rents, utilities, suppliers etc.
Treasurers rightly focus on liquidity as the number one priority – how much does the company need; does it have enough; and how to get more when needed?
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Liquidity and Treasury experts from the financial industry to discuss a broad range of current topics within the critical areas of Liquidity and Treasury Management, such as:
- Liquidity management in uncertain times
- Challenges in cash management
- Cash flow optimisation
- Financial transformation
- Supply chain finance framework
- Liquidity reporting
- Treasury of the future
- Liquidity risk assessment
- Treasury centralisation
- Appropriate levels of working capital
- Digitalisation in treasury
- Public aid financial programmes