Due to a rapid digitalization of Asian markets it is necessary to comply with the Global, EU and US regulations. Fast development of regional regulatory landscape in Asia tremendously does impact the onboarding process of both foreign and local financial institutions.
Global Client Onboarding and Data Management Asia conference continues to be the only global event focusing on client onboarding processes, opportunities and challenges specifically in the Corporate, Investment and Private banking sectors. This event will serve as a two-day business platform for a mix of technology, operations/business, compliance professionals and the key decision-makers to gather and explore strategies on end-to-end client onboarding process improvements specifically for the APAC region.
With the input of professionals and experienced speakers, our forum will give you the opportunity to focus on the following critically important topics:
- Digitising with APAC regulations
- The financial onboarding landscape
- AML across Asia
- Digital Onboarding, RPA, AI
- Usage of blockchain to reduce fraud
- Asia’s fight against financial crime
- Client lifecycle management approach
- KYC global platforms
- Reinforcing AML and CTF approaches
- Capital market onboarding
- Working with MiFID II
- Updates in FinTech applications