The North American Global Client Onboarding and Data Management conference is the continuation of our successful two London editions which were attended by over 140 professionals from major Capital Markets organizations.
Already for the 3rd time Global Client Onboarding and Data Management conference continues to be the only global event focusing on client onboarding opportunities and challenges specifically in the Capital Markets sector. The event brings together a great mix of technology, operations/business and compliance professionals and the key decision makers to explore strategies on client onboarding process improvements
The main purpose of the event is to provide an extensive insight into the client onboarding/ Client Lifecycle Management from various perspectives:
- Organizing and automating client onboarding processes
- Insights on how to onboard and manage institutional clients
- Impact of financial regulations on onboarding, AML/KYC function
- Digitizing KYC and introducing digital onboarding and identity management
- Managing client data, creating central reference data domain, maintaining data security and privacy
TBM Group provides an exclusive platform for professionals to network and benchmark with industry peers, as well as a business environment that encourages deeper discussion of the topics that prioritizes quality over quantity and creates an overall more valuable experience for the attendees.