The increasing digitization and interconnectedness of the world arrives not only with numerous new opportunites in almost every sphere of our lives but also comes hand-in-hand with new threats and challenges. These technological advancements not only allow financial institutions to improve their functioning and make their businesses increasingly thrive but also expose them to completely new challenges and risks. Thus, traditional risk management must be reconsidered and adapted to address these new risks which directly concern one of the key areas of organizations‘ risk management – operational risk.
Therefore TBM Evolution group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with operational risk experts from the financial industry to discuss a broad range of current topics within the critical areas of operational risk management such as:
- Identification of new emerging operational risks: Case of cyber threats and related data risks
- On the path of converging cyber security and operational risk management
- Future of AI, robotics and machine learningcapabilities and its impact on financial industry
- Improving and supporting Change Risk culture in the digital age within self-steering organisations
- Basel IV and the new Standardized Approach for the calculation of OpRisk capital
- Importance of increasing operational resilience in the financial sector
- Operational risk model deployment utilising cloud computing
- People in the spotlight: The importance of human limitations for operational risk management and how to overcome them
The TBM Evolution Team is providing an exclusive platform for professionals to network and benchmark with industry peers, as well as a business environment that encourages deeper discussion of the topics that prioritizes quality over quantity and creates an overall more valuable experience for the attendees.