The current global and competitive marketplace forces manufacturers to reassess their processes, operations, strategies, management and tools. To make the transformation into the digital age, operational excellence needs to explore the use of new technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence. There is increased pressure being put on manufacturing organizations across all industries to re-examine how efficiently they are running their current operations, and optimizing the use of their resources, including their people, space, factories, equipment, energy, and time.
This event will show how through leveraging on technologies like Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, 3D printing, robotics and industrial IoT, smart manufacturing will enable the building of the smart factories or factories of the future, which are smarter, more connected and highly responsive to changes in the manufacturing ecosystem.
Our event will help manufacturers become more efficient, generate new revenue, improve worker safety, implement current innovations and offer new business models through effective smart manufacturing strategies.
With the input of professionals and experienced speakers, our forum will give you the opportunity to focus on the following critically important topics:
- Current best-practice in industry 4.0 for smart factories and machine-as-a-service
- New culture of change: leadership and employee engagement from intrinsic motivation
- How is additive manufacturing being used today?
- Moving towards a digital supply chain in the smart manufacturing process
- Back to basics: Six Sigma in Lean transformation
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in operational excellence
- From prescriptive to mobile prescriptive maintenance with Augmented Reality
- Lean implementation: The foundation for smart manufacturing
- Smarter Cyber Security for Operational Excellence
- Leadership & employee engagement techniques in Culture of Change
- Are you robot yet?