About the Conference
The contamination control strategy is critical in order to permanently ensure a sufficient level of cleanliness in cleanrooms and controlled environments. Special preventive procedures should be implemented in place that will foster maintaining and reducing viable and non-viable contamination particles. It is important to come up with an efficient strategy that will prompt the manufacturers to identify and resolve the risk of contamination.
In order to assess the cleanliness of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing environments, effective environmental monitoring and control procedures should be implemented. Our 2nd Annual Excellence in Cleanroom Operations, QA, and QC aims to bring together industry-leading experts in order to discuss advanced monitoring of both viable and non-viable particles, efficient data gathering, and development of a successful risk-based approach.
Join us in April to learn more about:
- Examining changes in Annex 1 final version
- Cleanroom environmental monitoring and control procedures
- Efficient data gathering and data analysis from different data sources
- Residue removal in a cleanroom environment
- Risk assessment and monitoring of cleanrooms
- Automatic controls keeping the integrity of the cleanroom environment
- Airflow visualization
DR. TIM SANDLE, PH.D.
Head of Compliance and Quality Risk Management
Bio Products Laboratory, UK
Head of Microbiology & Sterile Technology
Novo Nordisk, Denmark
Principal QC Scientist