About the Conference
Electrification in the medium and heavy-duty sector is on the rise in Europe. National governments are facilitating the transition to truck and bus electrification with constantly developing national and international regulatory requirements promoting electric vehicle deployment. Apart from that, a growing number of manufacturers are now focusing on developing fuel cell and battery electric vehicles with the batter vehicle range capabilities.
Whilst both batteries and fuel cell technologies are the hot topic within the industry, there is an on-going debate which of the two options should be presented as a true future of mobility. Apart from that, the key challenges which companies have to deal with once they decide to set up the electrification model arise in lack of charging infrastructure, development and introduction of fuel cell vehicles, challenges with hydrogen production, maximizing the energy density of the battery, implementation of suitable battery technologies, maximizing the driving range for different applications, battery end-of-life management, etc…
In is therefore with this understanding that TBM Group brings you two days of presentations and the opportunity to network with industry leaders in the field of electrification and fuel cell development.
- Barriers to implementation of FCEVs
- Charging strategies for large-scale e-bus and e-truck deployment
- The importance of fast charging for increased adoption of electric applications
- Maximizing the energy density of batteries
- Forecasts for the global fuel cell market: Is it still the future of mobility?
- Minimizing the cost of electric trucks and buses
- Battery development in terms of capacity
VP-Global Head of Customer Service Business
Chief Commercial Officer Europe