About the Conference
The TBM’s Electrification for Off-Highway Series is proud to present its third event, full with innovative contents and valuable case studies. The topic of electrification and hybridisation of Non-Road Mobile Machinery has only grown in importance since we hosted the first-ever conference specifically dedicated to the topic, and we continue to be committed to offering forums that discuss current and upcoming challenges for the industries we service.
The 3rd Electrification & Battery Development forum for Non-Road Applications will offer a perfect occasion for all stakeholders involved and working in electric and hybrid off-road machinery. From battery manufacturers to OEMs, from engine manufacturers to battery materials suppliers, from agriculture and cargo handling to construction equipment and mining, we designed a programme that covers the whole lifecycle of electrification.
Participants will get the chance to share visions and perspectives on sustainable, quieter and more efficient batteries and vehicles while drawing lessons from case studies and new solutions that can ease and enhance the transition to a cleaner future.
This event will feature:
- Innovations and new perspectives on electrification and hybridisation of mobile machinery
- Smart solutions for charging
- Latest innovations in battery and battery management solutions for NRMM
- How on-road technologies can improve off-road electrification
- Open discussions on sustainability and the future of electrification