About the Conference
The Digital Transformation is driving monumental changes across financial institutions. With the exponential increase in the amount of data handled, changing customer demands, increased competition from Fintechs and increased pressures from the regulator, every area of an organization must provide value and prove its worth. In this increasingly complex landscape it is the enterprise architect who has a unique opportunity to do just this by creating homogenous structures to allow for commercial success across the enterprise.
In is in this environment that we bring together senior executives from leading institutions across North America for two days of discuss on the key technological and strategical challenges faced and the solutions that will continue to allow the industry to innovate and thrive.
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Enterprise Architecture experts from financial industries to discuss a broad range of current topics critical to enterprise architecture, such as:
- Leveraging enterprise architecture to accelerate the digital maturity of your organization
- A deep dive into managing technical debt in a fast moving technological environment
- Enterprise Architecture’s role in building a truly resilient organization
- Enterprise Architecture as a catalyst for innovation in your organization
- Multi-Cloud architecture to drive agility, speed to market & resilience in your organization
- Actively ‘reality checking’ business requirements to ensure effective digital transformation
- Successfully implementing product based architecture to unlock new business opportunities
- Does Enterprise Architecture need ‘re-branding’ to meet its full potential?
- Customer centric architecture as the cornerstone of your business strategy
- Deepening EA’s relationship with DevOps & Engineering for success in an Agile environment
JPMorgan Chase, USA
Principal Consulting Architect – Enterprise Architecture & Data Strategy
Previously BNY Mellon, Citi & MUFG
Wells Fargo, USA