About the Conference
The PVC market is massive and is continuing to expand across the globe. The market was valued at more than 40 billion USD in 2021, and it is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% in the next five years. Yet, this trajectory faces challenges. The COVID-19 outbreak in 2020 drastically impacted the global economy and the PVC industry did not escape its effects. A decrease in global demands and challenges to the supply chain caused great problems, from which the industry is only now looking to recover. The industry also faces wider challenges in response to the need for long-term, sustainable plastic production and recycling to meet ecological, social, and regulatory needs. These challenges will ultimately shape the face of the industry in the years to come.
That is why we bring you two days of expert speakers who will share insights on compounding innovations, regulatory changes, the key drivers for a circular economy, and many other valuable topics. This TBM conference creates a platform for industry experts to come together and share their knowledge, experiences, challenges, and solutions.
- Deep Dive into Recycling PVC across All Sector
- When Will the Supply Chain return to “Normal”?
- Mitigating Recycling Inefficiencies in the Construction Sector
- Assessing the Impacts of Environmentally Harmful Materials in PVC Compounding
- How to Remain Competitive while Going Bio-Based
- Tracking the Ever-Changing Regulations to Ensure Compliance
CARLY SEIDEWAND EPPLEY
LUIS ROCA BLAY
Head Leader of Compounding Department
MARCO DE LA FELD
EU Commission, Belgium