About the Conference
Autonomous machines are coming fast, with the main priorities for the industry being taking human operators out of hazardous sites and driving innovative technology to increase productivity. While automation solutions for on-road transportation already made it to the first pages of mainstream media, there is a huge interest in applying them to non-road mobile machinery, in particular in sectors such as agriculture, construction, mining and maritime.
This forum places the main focus on non-road machinery and gives an opportunity to bring together Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of both standard equipment, autonomous equipment, and electronic providers that are working to solve the challenges in the technology to get these machines on the ground and actively working. Companies that are already successfully implementing autonomous and robotic solutions in their processes will share their practices and experiences. This edition will continue deepening the discussions and foster the development of new technologies and collaboration between various stakeholders.
- The evolution of automation & robotics in non-road applications: Current and future perspectives
- Robotic transformation: System of systems for autonomous non-road applications
- Sensor technology and the digital world
- Ensuring functional safety at every stage of the development of autonomous and robotic non-road applications
- Mission specification for autonomous robots
- Transition to automation and robotics: Developing a training framework for knowledge of all existing and future engineers
- Developing legislation – Guidelines and future developments for autonomous heavy industry
Senior Automation R&D Team Lead
FRANCESCO DE ROSA
CNH Industrial, Italy
Atlas Copco, Sweden
MOHAMMAD M. AREF
Technical Lead, Robotics & AI