About the Conference
Data governance has become more critical than ever, with sheer amounts of data increasing, business teams gaining more access to that data, and government regulations like GDPR on the horizon. Data governance capabilities can provide organizations with complete transparency into their information landscape, and allow them to fight increasingly complex regulatory and compliance requirements.
Thus data governance should be one of the vital tasks to for an enterprise especially for financial companies. The key challenges which companies have to deal with once they decide to set up the data governance model arise in every significant aspect of the data governance within people, processes, and technology.
- Managing data governance in an agile environment
- Best practice in operationalizing data governance
- A focus on the increasing use of Artificial Intelligence – the impact on Data Governance
- Best practice in Data Quality Management
- Compliance with GDPR and other regulation
Head of CDO Office, Data Governance
Chief Privacy Officer
Former Head of Data Governance at EU institutions
Senior Vice President, Group Data Services
Data Architecture and Governance Manager