About the Conference
E-commerce is reshaping the global retail market. Since the turn of the century, online shopping has boomed as internet access has reached all corners of the world and smartphones have quickly become an intrinsic part in the lives of billions of people. While global companies like Amazon and Alibaba are well known around the world, the rise of e-commerce is providing exciting growth opportunities for hundreds of thousands of companies in all shapes and sizes, from major bricks-and-mortar players through to tiny cottage industries. E-commerce has opened up a whole new shopping world, providing hundreds of millions of consumers with access to much greater assortment and value opportunities, and helping to satisfy their increasing demand for convenience. Today, e-commerce across multiple categories like Fashion, Electronics, FMCG and others account for about US$2.8 trilliona, some 10% of the global retail market. Growing at an estimated 20% a year, e-commerce shows no signs of slowing, and by 2020 it is likely to be worth in excess of US$4 trillion.
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Ecommerce and digital engagement experts from the FMCG industry to discuss a broad range of current topics, such as:
- Special Session: Growing your business and value via Facebook and Instagram
- Maximizing profitability through pureplayers and eretailers
- Innovation in mobile-centric ecommerce
- B2B customer engagement for long term commercial relationship
- Integrating online sales, marketing and distribution strategies with brick and mortar stores
- Bringing Digital Innovation to Scale
- A company that is becoming an economy – How Alibaba deepens the relation with its 755 million customers and helps brands grow their business in Asia
- Online content and digital storytelling
- Fostering loyalty or Does loyalty exist in the 21 century ecommerce?
- Building a sustainable brand for attracting sustainable consumer
- How a global brand grows in the digital era of local relevance