About the Conference
The Digital Transformation is driving monumental changes across financial institutions. With the exponential increase in the amount of data handled, changing customer demands, increased competition from new players and increased pressures from the regulator, every area of an organization must provide value and prove its worth. In this increasingly complex landscape it is the enterprise architect who has a unique opportunity to do just this by creating homogenous structures to allow for commercial success across the enterprise.
In is in this environment that we bring together senior executives from leading institutions across Europe for two days of discuss on the key technological and strategical challenges faced and the solutions that will continue to allow the industry to innovate and thrive.
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Enterprise Architecture experts from financial industries to discuss a broad range of current topics critical to enterprise architecture, such as:
- How to build secure foundations for your organization
- Lessons on how to drive change and create value for the Business
- Designing customer centric architecture for competitive advantage
- Building collaborative partnerships for enterprise wide success
- Practical lessons on implementing innovative new technologies
- Maximizing the effectiveness of your Cloud business model
- Practical examples of Agile@Scale
- The softer side to enterprise architecture – understanding how stakeholder management is key to success
- Success stories and lessons learned when building architecture for diverse infrastructures
- Enterprise Architecture as a tool to enhance compliance and onboarding structures