About the Conference
How organizations operate in the face of adversity has always been critical, but now with the myriad of threats we face, from operational issues to IT attacks and of course ‘Black Swan’ events such as Covid-19, BCM & Resilience professionals must be ready for everything.
Due to the complexities faced in a modern organization it is now resilience that is replacing traditional BCM and whilst these strategies have been developing in recent times, it is last 18 months that have firmly cemented the position of resilience as a new industry standard. It is now the job of industry experts to successfully embed these strategies into the very ethos of their organization to provide proactive and adaptable frameworks to manage the next crisis.
Therefore, it is with this understanding that TBM Group brings our cross industry panel of experts to discuss the strategies, digital tools and trainings that are essential to embed resilience within an organization’s structure to meet the next crisis with flexibility & agility.
- Successfully embedding resilience into your organization
- Lessons on galvanizing support for BCM & Resilience post Covid-19
- How to successfully test organizational resilience in an ever changing environment?
- Developing an effective BCM culture: Pivoting from a reactive to a proactive strategy
- Preparing for the worst: Concrete strategies for IT DR
- The importance of Horizon scanning to future proof your resilience strategy
- What does the ‘new normal’ look like for your organization’s BCM strategy?
- How to build a proactive BCM team?
- A deep-dive into the importance of 3rd party resilience
- Your organization is only as good as its people, so how do we support their resilience?
- The importance of prioritizing risks to achieve the best results with the resources available
- Digitalizing your BCM strategy to prepare for a crisis in the modern world
Global Head BCM & NEM R&D
Global Head of Business Continuity Management
Head of Global Resilience
EMEA Business Continuity Manager
Global ITIL Services & DR Lead