About the Conference
Nowadays the increasing importance of indirect taxes cannot be ignored. National tax systems are not only impacted by their governments’ efforts to modernize their VAT systems and keep up with a technological development but specifically in case of EU countries they also have to take into consideration the regulatory initiatives which are made on the EU level and which will significantly impact business across the whole EU. Furthermore the key changes and updates which are happening in the rest of the world with regards to VAT and are highly relevant for the EU market shouldn’t be left out.
Thus, our 4th annual VAT conference brings you the opportunity to exchange ideas on how to effectively respond to VAT challenges with VAT professionals from different companies across the whole industry spectrum. We will be focusing on a broad range of topics such as:
- An impact of Italy’s 2019 mandatory e-invoicing reform
- Brexit: The UK’s looming “no-deal” plan for VAT
- Preparations for 2020: VAT Quick Fixes
- Case study of the real use of robotics in VAT tax function
- A growing significance of using VAT data in a strategic and efficient way
- Digital journey has started: Getting into more detail about „Making Tax Digital”
- EU VAT E-commerce package: A cornerstone of EU Digital Single Market strategy
- On the road of digitization: Experience of SAF-T in Europe
The TBM Evolution Team is providing an exclusive platform for professionals to network and benchmark with industry peers, as well as a business environment that encourages deeper discussion of the topics that prioritizes quality over quantity and creates an overall more valuable experience for the attendees.