About the Conference
Established under the Waste Framework Directive (WFD) Industries supplying articles containing substances of very high concern (SVHCs) on the Candidate List in a concentration above 0.1% weight by weight (w/w) on the EU market have to submit information on these articles to ECHA, as from 5 January 2021.
This conference is a platform for experience exchange between all industries affected by this initiative. The participating companies will be represented by senior executives & practitioners responsible for successful adoption and implementation of workable SCIP Database.
Through virtual face2face networking, in-house case studies, cross industry experience, round table discussions, panels and workshop, the attendees of the conference will share the experience in properly managing the challenges and meeting the 2021 deadline in a most efficient manner.
The format of meeting is end-user driven. The cross industry experience exchange being in the spotlight. The meeting will bring together a focus group of 60+ high profile attendees from different industries to exchange industry specific approach and out of the box solutions. By providing enough time and space for effective networking and unbiased – knowledge based presentations & workshops – the forum creates an excellent platform for efficient experience exchange and gaining competitive advantage.
This gathering is a main event for EU companies with the given format that will allow the cross industry knowledge and experience exchange on challenges of creating SCIP Database by January 2021.
Limited number of Solution Providers
For maintaining the format of end user driven forum, this edition has limited number of attendees from Solution provider companies as presenters. Thus, providing more value for both and end-users and vendors. End-users attendees will benefit by having enough time and space for knowledge driven in-house case studies and workshops/ Solution providers will benefit from being small in number, by having as well more exclusivity in networking with their potential target audience, and presenting Demosduring the online conference.
- An In-Depth Overview of Substance Compliance Landscape of 2021
- Overview of the Industries who Has to Submit a Notification in SVHC Article
- Creating a Bespoke Roadmap for a Workable SCIP Database
- SCIP in practice – Creating a Bespoke Roadmap
- Industry Specific Challenges on Acquiring the Information Necessary to be Submitted
- The Supply Chain & Sourcing Strategies for Industries with High Complex Products
- Best Practice of Supply Chain Due Diligence & Compliance for Heavily Regulated Industries
- Efficient Interdepartmental Communication & Coordination
- Investing in IT Infrastructure to Avoid Manual Workload
- Supply Chain Regulatory & Compliance Challenges: Filling Info for Extra Detailed Mandatory Fields