About the Conference
Globally the client onboarding processes are rapidly changing, in large part due to ever-changing regulations, BREXIT and 5AMLD. What are the priorities for the banks when it comes to MIFID II, FATCA, EMIR, 5AMLD and GDPR? Is KYC in your BREXIT planning? Currently, client onboarding is emerging as a major focal point for the banking sector, which is trying to keep up with evolving market dynamics, tough competition, regulatory scrutiny and operational challenges.
Our 5th Annual Global Client Onboarding and Data Management conference continues to be the only global event focusing on client onboarding processes, opportunities and challenges specifically for the banking sector. This global event will serve as a business networking platform for financial institutions to improve their operational efficiencies and overcome the hurdles to successfully establishing efficient client onboarding frameworks.
With the input of industry professionals and experienced speakers, our forum will give you the opportunity to focus on the following critically important topics:
- Stepping into the era of Blockchain-enabled AML and KYC
- Keeping up with the EU’s 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive
- Is KYC in your Brexit planning?
- Identifying key issues related to people, processes and technology during Client Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Aiming towards the strategic transformation of client onboarding
- Improving data quality whilst staying compliant
- Digitizing client onboarding processes despite ever changing regulations
- A tale of Two Rules – AML and GDPR
- Ensuring efficiency and accuracy in KYC processes for financial institutions
- Part 2 of quality control and ongoing due diligence process implementation