About the Conference
The 5th Annual Outage Management Forum for DSO’s is the only conference on outage management in the whole Europe at the moment building on the success of the previous events.
The number of unplanned power outages is rising in Europe, and is expected to rise even more due to aging components in networks, third party damage, extreme weather conditions and accelerated integration of renewable energy.
Utilities have to increase the reliability and quality of power supply network. The market is very competitive, so the customers will go to the supplier with best performance, in this case lowest number and duration of outages. When power interruption occurs, companies have to invest substantial amount of money to fix the damaged equipment, as well as to manage the situation of customers suffering from the loss of power supply.
We are approaching the topic from strategic and technical perspective: addressing the automation, new technology solutions, investment into the network and crisis communication point. The focus of all in-depth presentations stays on the solutions to these issues. Participants will be leaving with clear, practical ideas about how to improve their outage management.
We are offering a highly interactive forum with the senior level participants from the major European network operators, where all questions will be answered during the open discussions by professionals from the industry. It is a great opportunity for the participants to hear how their peers are handling the prevention and management of outages.
- How to communicate with customers during an outage?
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for an effective outage management
- Discovering opportunities and challenges of digital era
- Analyzing Industry 4.0 effects for DSO’s outage management maintenance operations
- Accelerating recovery processes in the event of outage
- Moving towards data-driven approach for predicting outages
- Powering end-to-end asset health management
- Optimizing asset management with IIoT ( Industrial Internet of Things)