About the Conference
Financial institutions have heavily invested in client on boarding, yet many processes remain manual, error prone, time consuming and risky in terms of compliance with global regulations.
This lack of efficiency contradicts the desired client experience. Thus, banks need to comply with both domestic and international AML, KYC and FATCA regulations.
Financial institutions are heavily investing in the on boarding process (workforce, developing technologies, etc.). In fact, they are aware that an improvement in customer onboarding satisfaction directly leads to an increase in customer revenue. All financial professionals need to keep up and be familiar with the fast-changing European and global regulatory landscape and the rapid digitalization
High-level customer experience professionals from all over Europe will gather and exchange their views on the following crucial topics:
- A focus on the challenges of client onboarding during the Coronavirus outbreak
- How to harness entity data and artificial intelligence to improve client onboarding
- Streamlining your onboarding processes whilst ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements
- The increasingly important focus on electronic signatures in the wake of the Coronavirus crisis
- Reducing the threat of fraud and Money Laundering (ML)
- Adopting a holistic risk assessment approach