About the Conference
Companies across the world are exposed to an unprecedented amount of risk. The frequency and significance of these events is increasing alongside the ever-growing dependence on technology. Moreover, increasingly globalized and complicated supply chains put greater pressures on corporate business lines and productivity.
These trends leave businesses more vulnerable to new and existing threats. Thus, being ready and being able to expect the unexpected has to be a priority for your organization to ensure your firm’s survival following any type of event.
Thus, our Excellence in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery conference will give you the opportunity to share perspectives on the key issues within BCM and DR professionals from major companies from across all industry sectors.
We will be focusing on a broad range of topics such as:
- Creating a continuity culture in your enterprise
- How to operationalize your business continuity function
- Why people should be at the heart of your business continuity management
- Is resilience the next evolutionary phase of business continuity?
- When your reputation is at stake: How to mitigate reputational damage following a disruptive event
- How to effectively recover from supply chain disruptions
- Managing vendor risk as a part of your business continuity function
- Making your company cyber resilient: Effective planning and preparing for a cyber-event
The TBM Evolution Team is providing an exclusive platform for professionals to network and benchmark with industry peers, as well as a business environment that encourages deeper discussion of the topics that prioritizes quality over quantity and creates an overall more valuable experience for the attendees.