About the Conference
Enterprise architecture frameworks across industry sectors are constantly evolving due to the rapid development of business-IT alignment. The main causes of this transformation are new developing technologies, new markets, developing regulatory demands and increased cyber threats. This strategic event will serve as a business networking platform where individuals can ensure that their IT infrastructure is aligned with its business activities and gains a competitive advantage on the market.
Other strategic focuses of this conference include overcoming struggles in justifying Enterprise Architecture investments, as well as establishing a collaborative and cross-border approach to EA.
With the input of industry professionals and experienced speakers, our forum will give you the opportunity to focus on the following critically important topics:
- Moving towards automated Enterprise Architecture supported by Artificial Intelligence
- Incorporating Big Data into business strategies to minimize costs and maximize results
- What is the impact of Industry 4.0 on Enterprise Architecture?
- Converging Enterprise Architecture strategies with cloud processes
- Shifting Enterprise Architecture into digital transformation processes
- Establishing experimentation and testing of EA operations through flexible governance models
- Cultivating a design-driven architecture
- Building an effective EA roadmap
- Comprehending data architecture whilst mitigating data management risks
- Focusing on strategic business planning and technology innovations